Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you, Pat Doyle. Thank you.

For a few years, I've thought about writing a regular blog - this has never actually happened. Now, after much poking and prodding from my friend Katie, I've decided to turn it from a fruitless to a fruitful endeavor. After many hours of pondering the perfect blog, I opted for a more active approach; I turned my efforts to Google.


If memory serves, I searched for "unique blog ideas." I hoped to find something that would spark my own unique idea. Boy, did I ever (ok, it was Katie's idea, but still...). What I stumbled upon was Pat Doyle's "23 Great Ideas For Blog Posts." Feel free to check out Pat's insights into the world of moneymaking on the internet, if you so desire, but I am solely focusing on her 23 wonderful (read: fucking cliche, yet horribly hilarious) blogging ideas. Let the fun begin.



3 comments:

  1. let the book reviews, analyses, and experiments begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with most of what Nic wrote.
    Gone With The Wind OMG Scarlet was the biggest bitch ever. She should get some credit for being so smart. The evil and lies she could put into plan were pretty brilliant.

    Alice In Wonderland a big acid trip once is enough.

    I agree three Anthony's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic, I am particularly terrified of numbers 13 and 16.

    --Andrew

    ReplyDelete